All numbers are given for October 2016 and are growing exponentially
- times the world can be wrapped around by greeting cards produced by Art and Design since the beginning of the company,
if placed one after the other.
- is the height, in centimeters, of the smallest greeting card ever produced by the company
- average age of the employees of Art and Design
- liters of coffee and tea drunk by members of the creative team per day
during periods of especially intense creative activity
- the company’s share, as a percentage, of the greeting cards market in Russia and the CIS
- tubes of rubber glue used monthly for the creation of models in the publishing department
- tons of cardboard used for production of greeting cards monthly.
This is equivalent to the weight of a passenger airplane!
- kilometers crossed daily by a regional sales representative of the company during New Year’s seasonal sales
- people are employed in the production of paper gift bags and handmade greeting cards
- frogs were depicted on greeting cards throughout the whole existence of the company
- variations of texts written by a single literary editor on a monthly basis
- words of love contained in the single longest text printed in a greeting card about love; while the shortest text consisted of a single word—“loving!”
- orders processed daily by the warehouse during peak season
- kilograms of glitter used annually in greeting card details
- designs produced by the company annually
- square centimeters is the area of the largest greeting card ever produced by Art and Design
- Kilometers of cord used to make handles for gift bags annually. This is equal to the distance from Moscow to Mexico!
- orders across all of Russia delivered monthly by the Art and Design Delivery Service
- tons is the total weight of all the gift bags produced by the company during its existence. This is equal to the weight of 60000 elephants!
- US Dollars invested in the manufacturing equipment of the Carton-Polygraph Polygraphic Plant throughout its existence.